2021 Winter Aiesec HUFS
Do you want to spend your vacation meaningfully?
Do you want to actively participate in this project form preparation to execution?
Aiesec in HUFS is recruiting the local volunteers needed for this winter's Treeger Project!✨
✔ What is the Treeger project?
• Educational service for youth
• Classes based on SDGs
1 week : human right
2 week : environment issues
• All classes in the Treeger Project are conducted in English under your leadership.
✔ Duration and fee
• class preparation period : 12/ 27~ 1/10
• class activity period : 1/ 11~ 1/22
(Each session will take 2~3 hours.)
• fee : 30.000 KRW
✔ Why do you have to apply for this project?
Here you can do everything :)
• You can teach student and gain teaching skills
• You can make all the class content and have time to think about social problems with students
• You can learning Korean culture and get good relationships
✔ How to apply?
• Recruitment Deadline : 8th December 2020
After submitting the application, receive an email from Aiesec in HUFS to schedule the interview. If you pass the interview, you can join our project.????
✔ More information
Phone number : 010-7322-7520
Email : email@example.com
Instagram : aiesec_in_hufs
Application Form : https://forms.gle/2NQmxcENx9GZ9uYa6
Promotions related to the project will continue to be updated through Instagram @aiesec_in_hufs, so please pay attention. ☺☺